Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

very difficult removal

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: very difficult removal

Unread postby ronecc » November 1st, 2010, 12:35 pm

Hi peku006. Thanks for all your help. My computer appears to be running ok now. I still have issues with certain things but as far as the malware problem is concerned, I think it is cured!!! Just one last thing. As you are probably aware, I use Norton Internet Security. Also over the past couple of weeks I have installed SuperAntispyware, Microsoft Security Essentials, & Malwarebytes. What do you think I should keep and which will conflict if they run together. Also would you suggest using Opera in place of I.E8 it looks quite good. Could I then un-install I.E 8.
A donation will be on its way as you are doing a great job helping us thickies.
regards
Ron
ronecc

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby peku006 » November 1st, 2010, 1:44 pm

Hi Ron

I have installed SuperAntispyware, Microsoft Security Essentials, & Malwarebytes. What do you think I should keep and which will conflict if they run together.

you can use them all ,but remember ,it is not a good idea to run more than one real-time anti-spyware shield. Using real-time protection from two or more anti-spyware applications may cause conflicts.
(there is nothing wrong in having more than one antispyware programmes for “on demand” scanning)
Also would you suggest using Opera in place of I.E8 it looks quite good. Could I then un-install I.E 8.

yeah, opera is a very fast ,but it is not necessary uinstall I.E 8. ,you can use both
peku006
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby ronecc » November 1st, 2010, 2:03 pm

Hi. Thanks again. Web browser appears good now, have tried a couple of dozen searches with no recurring problem. Great help. Just thought I would ask about un-installing IE because my HDD seems to be filling up quick. Just un-installed 635mb and my free space has gone from 12.1GB to 10.1GB ???
Ron
ronecc

Unread postby peku006 » November 1st, 2010, 2:30 pm

Hi Ron

How do I uninstall or remove Internet Explorer 8?
Just un-installed 635mb and my free space has gone from 12.1GB to 10.1GB ???

well done ;) ,how it is possible :shock:
peku006
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby ronecc » November 1st, 2010, 2:48 pm

If the experts do not know, what chance do I have?? All a mystery.
ronecc

Unread postby peku006 » November 1st, 2010, 3:10 pm

Hi

even the expert will have difficulties to know what you mean by this "Just un-installed 635mb" ;)
Did you uninstall programs (if so, what programs) or deleted files
peku006
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby ronecc » November 1st, 2010, 4:09 pm

I deleted Adobe Acrobat Professional as I do not use it. I used Windows Programs and Features so it was deleted properly. Plus, I know they were not big programs, but the various pieces of software that I have downloaded recently were also deleted, but still the free space shrinks. Does all the hidden records of computer use build up so quickly and clog the system?
ronecc

Unread postby peku006 » November 2nd, 2010, 4:45 am

Hi Ron

At this stage your machine looks to be clean of malware, so the problems you are experiencing are not likely to be malware related. I think the best and fastest solution for you is to post on a PC troubleshooting forum like the Browsers, Internet & email forum at WhatTheTech. They specialize in handling problems like this so you are certain to get expert assistance and a speedy resolution is very likely.

I'm sorry that I could not be of more help to you, and I wish you the best of luck with solving your computer problems. If you have any questions or require any other assistance please let me know.
peku006
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby ronecc » November 2nd, 2010, 7:29 am

Thaks very much for the link. No I did not think they were malware related, just mentioned it in passing in case you had come across anything like it.
Ron.
ronecc

Unread postby peku006 » November 2nd, 2010, 7:56 am

As your problems appear to have been resolved, this topic is now closed.
We are pleased we could help you resolve your computer's malware issues.

If you are satisfied with our assistance and wish to donate to help with the costs of this volunteer site, please read :
Donations For Malware Removal
peku006
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous