Previously you scan the system using quick scan.
Please, follow the instruction properly. Use full scan to eliminate all.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware - Run
- Double-click Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to run the program.
- Click on Update tab > Check for Updates.
- Once done, click on Scanner tab, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Refer to above image and then click Remove Selected to proceed.
- When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please copy and paste the log back into your next reply
- The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
- Or via the Logs tab when Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is started.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
What you need to post
- Content of MBAM log
- Do update me about current issue.