Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Still Need Malware removal Help.

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Still Need Malware removal Help.

Unread postby misc1608 » July 28th, 2010, 11:27 pm

Hi I still have a redirect5 google malware problem. I posted on the remove Malware topic on July 21 and still have not been helped. I have also since run able to run ComboFix and have a log for that if and when needed. I find that when i travel the redirect malware does not seem to appear with the redirect but at home it does so possibly my router or hub is affected to

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=52507
misc1608

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Still Need Malware removal Help.

Unread postby NonSuch » July 29th, 2010, 1:24 am

You were instructed on the 24th to post in the 72 hour bump room if you still required help. In that same post, you were told that your topic would be closed if you did not follow the aforesaid instructions within 72 hours. You did not. Therefore, your topic was closed and archived two days later, on the 26th.

You should not have posted in the 72 hour bump room to request help for a topic that had already been closed. That's pointless. Instead, you should have followed the instructions you were given in the final closing post of your closed topic, e.g., you should have started a new topic in the Malware Removal room.

You cannot request assistance for a closed topic. Therefore, this topic is also now closed. If you still need help, start a new topic in the Malware Removal room as previously instructed.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator