Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

MalWare Blocking connections.

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

MalWare Blocking connections.

Unread postby dalyndawg » July 8th, 2010, 11:57 pm

Hello,
I'm assuming i have malware. I first noticed when google was getting redirects. I looked it up on another computer, and ended up cleaning up that problem by changing some code in a host file. The problem began to become more clear because now i cannot click on google links. To open the page, i have to view cached or whatever. It wasnt that much of a problem, so i just let it go. Now im noticing only some programs are being granted access to the internet. Firefox, Thunderbird, Utorrent, and Jdownloader are the only programs being allowed access to the internet. My McAfee will not update, Spybot will download, but will not install after trying to download, MSN will not connect, Itunes, and any other online malware scanner will not. I downloading Hijackthis, and scanned, but cannot save the coding in a text file, so i had to screen shot it all. Please Help!

The bottom picture is first, then the middle. the top picture is the end.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dalyndawg

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: MalWare Blocking connections.

Unread postby NonSuch » July 9th, 2010, 12:12 am

We understand that you are having difficulty running certain programs as well saving a text file from HijackThis. However, in order for us to help you it is necessary that you provide us with a HijackThis log in text form. The screen shots you've provided, while an admirable try, leave out too much vital information. It is possible you may be able to trick the malware into letting you use HijackThis to create a text file. First, download HijackThis again, this time to a clean computer, then rename it from HijackThis.exe to any other name you want, using an .exe extension, for example... YourLastName.exe. Once you have done that, burn it to a CD (preferable to using a flash drive that may easily become infected) then transfer the renamed file to the infected computer and run a scan, then start a new topic and include your HijackThis log.

If that does not work, try the following:

Download/run Rkill:

Please download Rkill from one of the following links and save to your Desktop:

One, Two,Three or Four

• Double click on Rkill.
  • A command window will open then disappear upon completion, this is normal.
  • Please leave Rkill on the Desktop until otherwise advised.

Note: If your security software warns about Rkill, please ignore and allow the download to continue.

Next, please follow the guideline at the link below to start a new topic and post your HijackThis log then wait for a helper to assist you. If you are unable to create and post a HijackThis log, then your only option may be to reformat your computer and reinstall the operating system.