Your system now is clean
Let's do some cleaning and management.
Ok, well should I just leave the trojans in quarentine?
That should be ok Please note: Due to the restrictions on Vista, all tools should be started by Right-Click ---> Run As Administrator
First,DeFogger - Enable
- Right click on DeFogger.exe > Run as Administrator to run it.
- The application window will appear
- Click the Re-enable button to re-enable your CD Emulation drivers
- Click Yes to continue
- A 'Finished!' message will appear
- Click OK
- DeFogger will now ask to reboot the machine - click OK. If nothing appear, please do reboot manually.
If you receive an error message while running DeFogger, please post the log defogger_enable
which will appear on your desktop.
Your Emulation drivers are now re-enabled.
Next,OTM - Cleaning
- Right click on OTM.exe > Run as Administrator to run the tool.
- Click on CleanUp!.
- Select Yes when the "Begin cleanup Process?" prompt appears.
- If you are prompted to Reboot during the cleanup, select Yes.
- The tool will delete itself once it finishes, if not delete it by yourself.
You can proceed to delete all tools that involved in this process.Additional Information :SpywareBlaster.
- SpywareBlaster help your Internet Explorer more strong as it will help to block known malicious ActiveX
- A tutorial on installing & using this product can be found HERE
- Antivirus help you to give the maximum protection for the system.
- You are advice to have only ONE antivirus running on the system.
- Please keep it update regurlarly.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a new and powerful anti-malware tool
- Only realtime protection need to pay.
- Tutorial on installing & using this product can be found below:
- Unwanted things always occur behind your knowledge. Let's this software take the snapshot of it.
- For more information and installation can be found HERE
Please make sure to have your Windows Automatic Update turn ON
or you can do it manually.
Microsoft releases patches for Windows and Office products regularly to patch up Windows and Office products loopholes and fix any bugs found. Install the updates immediately if they are found.To update Windows
To update Office
- Go to Start > All Programs > Windows Update
- Open up any Office program.
- Go to Help > Check for Updates
You always can refer at both website to check either any updates are needed for your system.Information. Safe surfing!