Ok once you have ran this fix see if you can update your service pack.
Update Adobe Reader
- You should Download and Install the newest version of Adobe Reader for reading pdf files, due to the vulnerabilities in earlier versions.
- All versions numbered lower than 9.3.1 are vulnerable.
- Go Here to download the installer for Adobe Reader and save AdbeRdr931_en_US.exe to a convenient location.
- Double-click AdbeRdr931_en_US.exe and follow the prompts to install Adobe Reader 9.3.1
- Double-click OTM.exe to run it.
- Right-click then copy the following code, Do not include the word Code.
- Code: Select all
:Files C:\Documents and Settings\Philly\Local Settings\Application Data\mydnfd C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00215964.rbf :Commands [emptytemp] [start explorer] [Reboot]
- Return to OTM, right-click then paste the code into the blank box below
- Push the large button.
- OTM may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
- Copy everything in the Results window (under the green bar), and paste it in your next reply.
NOTE: If you are unable to copy/paste from this window (as will be the case if the machine was rebooted), open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTM\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.
Logs/Information to Post in your Next Reply
- OTM log.
- Please give me an update on your computers performance.