Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

New Malware help!!

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

New Malware help!!

Unread postby alwysbtchn » January 27th, 2010, 2:00 pm

Hi it is me again but about a year later I am having the same issues, I though I pretty much fixed it but now I think it is still resident. It first appeared as a pop up saying you have spy ware please click and install, but i knew better, so i contrl+alt+del the window then i saw the icon in my sys tray that was a fake trend micro icon, so when i tried to do the same step it said i was locked out by my admin(which would be me)anyways i unplugged my internet, used another pc to get an antivirus in and a fix program i found for that exact virus and it did not totally work, so i used trend micros online scan and it found 9 malwares and got rid of all of them, to my knowledge, but my avira still pops up here and there saying a malware has tried to do something. SO i said deny access a couple times then said quarantine. It worked for a couple of days but soon after the last quarantine my computer rebooted and have been having trouble logging on to msn mesenger.(NOTE: i have been getting a lot of new people trying to add me to their msn messenger , and i do not know them,i may have gotten this virus from an email) (also I do not remember the name of the virus, maybe jakefake or something i did not save my notes after i thought i fixed it)..sorry oh and when i reboot the first time my desktop wallpaper changed and my clock has been on military time since but the wallpaper said" you have a virus "in like a red and green box covering the whole desktop. That is all i can remember..sorry here is my log
alwysbtchn

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: New Malware help!!

Unread postby alwysbtchn » January 27th, 2010, 2:02 pm

it says my quota has been reached =[?
alwysbtchn

Re: New Malware help!!

Unread postby Gary R » January 27th, 2010, 6:40 pm

It is very unusual for a HijackThis log to exceed the forum post size limit, you have not made it clear that this is what you were trying to post. If you were trying to post any other kind of log, please do not do so.