Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Trojan attack

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Trojan attack

Unread postby daviwish » January 23rd, 2010, 11:58 am

I posted my concerns in the forum along with the required info. I responded to emails sent to me but got no response other than an apology because my problem had not been dealt with in three days. My original message was entitled "Trojan attack". Beyond that I don't know how to create a link to it. Although it has been deleted from the forum it remains stored in my account. Is there a solution?
Thank you
David
daviwish

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Trojan attack

Unread postby markkhunt » January 23rd, 2010, 7:13 pm

Unfortunately, your original thread was closed because we did not hear back from you within the 3 day (72 hours) time limit. We assumed you had received help somehwere else and no longer required our assistance. If you still require assistance, which I am assuming you do since you've posted again, please open a new thread in the Malware Removal forum, include a fresh HijackThis log, and wait for a helper.