Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

infected w/ all types of malware and trojens. help plz

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

infected w/ all types of malware and trojens. help plz

Unread postby mrrain » October 18th, 2009, 7:34 pm

hi, i'm infected with 150+ malware and trojans! plz help and here's the hijack log...

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 4:26:43 PM, on 10/18/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\carpserv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Dell\EUSW\Support.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\algg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cidaemon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cidaemon.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer,SearchURL = http://windowsisearch.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer,SearchURL = http://windowsisearch.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dellnet.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://windowsisearch.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://windowsisearch.com/ie6.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://windowsisearch.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.dellnet.com
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CARPService] carpserv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DwlClient] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Dell\EUSW\Support.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [548fb1a4] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\System32\ogvmrldj.dll",b
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [wblogon] C:\WINDOWS\system32\algg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Policies\Explorer\Run: [smile] C:\Program Files\Applications\wcs.exe
O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Shdocvw.dll
O16 - DPF: Yahoo! Chinese Checkers - http://origin.games.yahoo.net/games/cli ... cct0_x.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/windows ... 3636065313
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{0A3CA8D0-63D2-4A2B-BBC6-7764D57F28A8}: NameServer = 206.13.29.12
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{0A3CA8D0-63D2-4A2B-BBC6-7764D57F28A8}: NameServer = 206.13.29.12
O23 - Service: Autodesk Licensing Service - Autodesk, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskScSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe

--
End of file - 3237 bytes
mrrain

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: infected w/ all types of malware and trojens. help plz

Unread postby MWR 3 day Mod » October 22nd, 2009, 7:50 pm

Hi,

We are sorry to see your topic is over three days old and no one has yet been able to respond and offer help.

If you still require assistance, please post a link to your topic in our Waiting for help with malware removal? forum, and our staff will make an effort to assist you as promptly as possible. Only post a LINK to this topic, DO NOT post your DDS log!

Please do not reply to this topic.

If you haven't posted within two days in the "Waiting for help with malware removal?" forum, we will assume you have been able to get assistance in other ways and this topic will be closed.
MWR 3 day Mod
MRU Undergrad
MRU Undergrad

Unread postby Cypher » October 23rd, 2009, 7:43 am

Hi, Welcome to the Malware Removal forum.
My name is Cypher, and I will be helping you with your malware problems.
Before we begin...please note the following important guidelines.
  • The instructions being given are for YOUR computer and system only!.
    Using these instructions on a different computer, can damage that computer and possibly make it inoperable!
  • If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to ask.
  • Only post your problem at One help site. Applying fixes from multiple help sites can cause problems.
  • Only reply to this thread do not start another, Please continue responding until I give you the "All Clean"
    Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
  • Please DO NOT run any other tools or scans whilst I am helping you.
  • Please DO NOT install any other software (or hardware) during the cleaning process. This adds more items to be researched.
  • Print each set of instructions... if possible...your Internet connection might not be available during some fix processes.
  • Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
  • The logs from the tools we use can take some time to research so please be patient.

If you follow these guidelines, things should proceed smoothly. :)
I am currently reviewing your log, and will return as soon as possible with your instructions.

In the meantime Please post an Uninstall list.

• Open HijackThis.
  • Click on the Open the Misc Tools section button.
  • Look under System tools.
  • Click on the Open Uninstall Manager... button.
  • Click on the Save list... button.
  • It will prompt you to save. Save this log in a convenient location. By default it's named uninstall_list.txt.
  • Notepad will open. Please post this log in your next reply.

In your next reply.

1. Uninstall list.
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby mrrain » October 23rd, 2009, 9:43 pm

hi, unable to save the log :( . when i hit the 'save list' button.... nothing happens.....

and thx for your help.. :P
mrrain

Unread postby Cypher » October 25th, 2009, 6:51 am

Hi mrrain.

BACKDOOR TROJAN

I'm afraid I have some bad news for you. Your computer is infected with BACKDOOR TROJAN. Backdoor Trojans are the most dangerous and most widespread type of Trojan. Backdoor Trojans provide the author or "master" of the Trojan with remote "administration" of victims machines. Unlike legitimate remote administration utilities, they install, launch and run invisibly, without the consent or knowledge of the user. Once installed, Backdoor Trojans can be instructed to send, receive, execute and delete files, harvest confidential data from the computer, log activity on the computer, change settings on the computer and more. Please read this article by Roger A. Grimes on Remote Access Trojans it will give you an Idea of the severity of the type of infection you have.

What are Remote Access Trojans and why are they dangerous

You are strongly advised to do the following:

• Disconnect the computer from the Internet and from any networked computers until it is cleaned.
  • Back up all your important data except programs. The programs can be reinstalled back from the original disc or from the Net.
  • Call all your banks, financial institutions, credit card companies and inform them that you may be a victim of identity theft and put a watch on your accounts. If you don't mind the hassle, change all youraccount numbers.
  • From a clean computer, change all your passwords (ISP login password, your email address(es) passwords, financial accounts, PayPal, eBay, Amazon, online groups and forums and any other online activities you carry out which require a username and password).

Do NOT change your passwords from this computer as the attacker will be able to get all the new passwords and transaction records.

How do I respond to a possible identity theft and how do I prevent it

Because of the severity and the capabilities of this type of virus, (it cannot be known what changes to your system it has made or if it opened up other ways into your system) The only responsible course of action I can advise is to reformat your computer and reinstall windows.

Further reading:

When should do a reformat and reinstallation of my OS
Where to backup your files
How to backup your files in Windows XP
Restoring your backups

Should you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby mrrain » October 25th, 2009, 11:24 am

ok thx for your help.... :x good to know whats goin on
mrrain

Unread postby Cypher » October 25th, 2009, 12:19 pm

Hi mrrain.
Please let me know what you decide to do.
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: infected w/ all types of malware and trojens. help

Unread postby mrrain » October 25th, 2009, 10:39 pm

hi, i went ahead and formated the drive and re-installed win. here's the fresh hijack log, can you go over it and finalize that i'm all cleaned up? as you can see i installed AVG, what other apps i should get to protect myself? (prefer free) thx.

Scan saved at 6:20:23 PM, on 10/25/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG9_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupda ... 6515871683
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: avgrsstarter - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\avgrsstx.dll
O23 - Service: AVG Free E-mail Scanner (avg9emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free WatchDog (avg9wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe

--
End of file - 1939 bytes
mrrain

Unread postby Cypher » October 28th, 2009, 6:33 am

Hi mrrain.

Due to the type of infection on your PC you made the right decision to reformat :thumbup:
Your latest log is clean :)

Here are some free programs I recommend that could help you improve your computer's security.

Firewall

Looking over your log it seems you don't have any evidence of a third party FIREWALL. As the term conveys a firewall is an extra layer of security installed onto computers which restricts access to systems from the outside world. Firewalls protect against hackers and malicious intruders.

If you are using the built-in Windows XP firewall it is not recommended as it does not block outgoing connections. This means that any malware on your computer is free to phone home for more instructions. Simply put Windows XP contains a mediocre firewall. This firewall is NO replacement for a dedicated software solution. Remember to use only one firewall at the same time.

I would recommend you install a free firewall for personal use from one of these excellent vendors. Choice is yours:

Install internet explorer 8

You can install IE 8 from Here

Install Malwarebytes Anti-malware
These are anti-malware applications that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware. They include a number of features, including a built in protection monitor that blocks malicious processes before they even start.
You can find information and Download it from HERE

Install Sitehound
SiteHound is a toolbar for Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox which alerts you if you're about to enter a potentially dangerous website.
You can find more information and download it from Here

Install WinPatrol
As a robust security monitor, WinPatrol will alert you to hijackings, malware attacks and critical changes made to your computer without your permission. WinPatrol takes snapshot of your critical system resources and alerts you to any changes that may occur without your knowledge.
For more information, please visit HERE

Install MVPS Hosts File From Here

The MVPS Hosts file replaces your current HOSTS file with one containing well know ad sites etc. Basically, this prevents your computer from connecting to those sites by redirecting them to 127.0.0.1 which is your local computer.
You can Find the Tutorial HERE

Update your Antivirus programs and other security products regularly to avoid new threats that could infect your system.
You can use one of these sites to check if any updates are needed for your pc.
Secunia Software Inspector
F-secure Health Check

Visit Microsoft often to get the latest updates for your computer
You can do that HERE

Note: If you are running Windows XP SP2, you should upgrade to SP3.

Read some information HERE On how to prevent Malware

I'd be grateful if you could reply to this post so that I know you have read it and, if you've no other questions, the thread can be closed.

Safe surfing! :)
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby mrrain » October 28th, 2009, 8:40 pm

hi, thx for the all cleaned system, i'm greatly appreciated :compress: ..... if you could i also have 2 more computers i like you to look at, if its not too much trouble or agaisnt the rule on this forum......

here's the hijack log for this computer and some trojans were detected a couple months ago but don't know if i properly cleaned it..... and thx again :bounce:

Scan saved at 6:05:16 PM, on 10/28/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.2.183.7\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgnsx.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = partnerpage.google.com/smallbiz.dell.com/en_us?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us-smb&ibd=6080226
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/def ... earch.html
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/def ... earch.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Page_URL = partnerpage.google.com/smallbiz.dell.com/en_us?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us-smb&ibd=6080226
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/def ... .yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://partnerpage.google.com/smallbiz. ... bd=6080226
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {04C8A5DD-6081-D104-96F7-F765C20B22F1} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\GRA8E1~1.DLL
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.3572\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\Dell\BAE\BAE.dll
O2 - BHO: FDMIECookiesBHO Class - {CC59E0F9-7E43-44FA-9FAA-8377850BF205} - C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\iefdm2.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Gears Helper - {E0FEFE40-FBF9-42AE-BA58-794CA7E3FB53} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Gears\Internet Explorer\0.5.32.0\gears.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Ad-Watch] C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [Shockwave Updater] C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\SHOCKW~1\SWHELP~1.EXE -Update -1100465 -"Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648)" -"http://www.phschool.com/science/biology_place/labbench/lab10/analysis2.html"
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download all with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dlall.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download selected with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dlselected.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download video with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dlfvideo.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dllink.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {09C04DA7-5B76-4EBC-BBEE-B25EAC5965F5} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Gears\Internet Explorer\0.5.32.0\gears.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Gears Settings - {09C04DA7-5B76-4EBC-BBEE-B25EAC5965F5} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Gears\Internet Explorer\0.5.32.0\gears.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {05C1004E-2596-48E5-8E26-39362985EEB9} (MMCPlayer Class) - http://p3p.sogou.com/new_MMCShell.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupda ... 4453956250
O16 - DPF: {78ABDC59-D8E7-44D3-9A76-9A0918C52B4A} (DLoader Class) - http://dl.uc.sina.com/cab/downloader.cab
O16 - DPF: {A90A5822-F108-45AD-8482-9BC8B12DD539} (Crucial cpcScan) - http://www.crucial.com/controls/cpcScanner.cab
O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} (PopCapLoader Object) - http://zone.msn.com/bingame/dim2/defaul ... der_v6.cab
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
O16 - DPF: {FC14D208-0AF3-4BF5-9498-59C09229491B} (PrinterMacActiveX Control) - https://www.qpay123.com/WQVPS/activeX/P ... ctiveX.ocx
O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\GR99D3~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: avgrsstarter - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\avgrsstx.dll
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: DellAMBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellAutomatedPCTuneUp\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate1c929bd7189db2c) (gupdate1c929bd7189db2c) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe

--
End of file - 8557 bytes
mrrain

Unread postby Cypher » October 29th, 2009, 7:06 am

Hi mrrain.
As this topic has been resolved it will be closed.
You need to start a new topic, post your HJT log and wait for another helper.

Thank you.
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby NonSuch » October 30th, 2009, 11:09 pm

As this issue appears to be resolved, this topic is now closed.

We are pleased we could help you resolve your computer's malware issues.

If you would like to make a comment or leave a compliment regarding the help you have received, please see Feedback for Our Helpers - Say "Thanks" Here.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove