Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Please help me get rid of my Malware.

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Please help me get rid of my Malware.

Unread postby bristolgirl » August 21st, 2009, 7:35 am

First I must apologise, I am a complete novice at this and do need things explained to me in nice easy baby steps. However, I do appreciate any help and support given.

I was sent here from the forum on PCAdvisor because after lots of helpful suggestions to cure my Malware problem, they were all unsuccessful.

I have a "Generic Host Process for Win32 Services" error message when I load up my laptop. I can load both Firefox and IE but neither does anything. However I do have an Internet connection, as I have Avast AV and Carbonite backup running in the backgound.

Initially to cure this error, I have run Avast AV, Spybot, Adaware and Registry mechanic. I have also run Avast AV in safemode. I have also run right click on Avast's console and from the dropdown menu that appears selected a scheduled boot-time scan. Then I selected 'scan all local disks' and clicked on the 'schedule' tab. Avast asked for a reboot but before windows loaded it scaned for viruses and malware. I had no errors.

I have downloaded Malwarebytes to a memory stick and subsequently to my laptop. But when I tried to run it, I got Error code 732 (0,0). However, it did still scan, once I pressed OK to this and it came across 2 pieces of Malware, which I deleted.

I then disabled Avast AV and ran Malwarebytes again but still had the same Error Code.

Then I went to Microsoft support and tried this "How to reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" and selected the FixIt button but still no change.

Dr. Webcureit was recommended to me and once again I got it to my laptop via by desktop and memory stick. I successfully ran the quick scan and then was given the option to run the full scan, which I selected. Initially nothing happened and then everything disappreared. All my desktop.

I have my desktop back now today along with the win32 error and now at a complete loss at what to do next.

Really hope that you can help!
Register to Remove

Re: Please help me get rid of my Malware.

Unread postby NonSuch » August 22nd, 2009, 12:14 am

In order for us to help you it is necessary that you provide us with a HijackThis log. Please follow the guideline at the link below to start a new topic and post your HijackThis log by pasting it into your post. Do not utilize attachments.