Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Help appreciated

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Help appreciated

Unread postby techno_turtle » August 17th, 2009, 1:40 pm

Hi, I posted on main forum on Friday 14th and as of 18.30hrs GMT, I have had no response as yet, so i'm posting link here as requested.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=45088

I have always run on my PC McAfee anti viral, Ad-ware, spybot, bazooka,PC Tools spyware doctor and until recently I was adware free (even using IE !) . The ads are a new infestation and I can't figure out why :cry: . I have even switched browser to Firefox with adblock add on, but that doesn't work on these ads.

I appreciate any help given. From browsing the boards I fully understand how busy (swamped?) you are from techno phobes such as myself needing help with a machine they do not fully understand :oops:

I will not be able to look at PC again tonight (Monday), but I will be at PC Tuesday morning to attend to any messages.

Again, many thanks
Last edited by NonSuch on August 18th, 2009, 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to fix link.
techno_turtle

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Help appreciated

Unread postby Blade81 » August 18th, 2009, 12:24 pm

replied
Blade81
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher