As far as I know you don't need an account in order to donate through PayPal. Just click the link & follow the prompts
& Thank YouAll Clean
Congratulations, good work, your system is now clean. Now that your system is safe we would like you to keep it that way.
Take the time to follow these recommendations & it will greatly reduce the risk of further infections and greatly diminish the chances of you having to visit here again. Microsoft Windows Update
Microsoft releases patches for Windows and Office products regularly to patch up Windows and Office products loopholes and fix any bugs found. Install the updates immediately if they are found.To update Windows
Go to Start
> All Programs
> Windows UpdateTo update Office
Open up any Office program.
Go to Help
> Check for UpdatesMalwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a new and powerful anti-malware tool. It is totally free but for real-time protection you will have to pay a small one-time fee.
You can find a tutorial here
. I recommend you run this program regulary - at least once a week.SpywareBlaster
Download and install Javacools SpywareBlaster from here
SpywareBlaster adds a list of ActiveX controls, tracking cookies and sites which will be blocked in either Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers. You need to manually check for updates regularly.Download and Install a HOSTS File
A HOSTS file is a big list of bad web sites. The list has a specific format, a specific name, (name is just HOSTS
with no file extension), and a specific location. Your machine always looks at that file in that location before connecting to a web site to verify the address. So the HOSTS listing can be used to "short circuit" a request to a bad website by giving it the address of your own machine.Download BlueTack's HOSTS Manager here
, using Internet Explorer (Firefox won't work):
- A short distance down the page in the centre, click on the Download button
- Agree to the license
- On the next page, to the right side of where it says Download Estimates, right click on the underlined word Hosts Manager choose Save Target As and download the installer Hosts20setup.exe to your desktop
- Double click the Installer on your desktop and let it Install the Hosts Manager
- After the installation is complete, click on the Hosts Manager icon on your desktop. (You can delete the other Hosts Switch icon from your desktop)
- When the Hosts Manager comes up, click the small down arrows on the right side of the bar labeled Options and Tools,
- Click Disable DNS Service. This is important
- In the Left Pane, click Download
- It will load 80,000 lines or more. When it finishes, also in the left pane, click Replace, and then click Save
You can use this manager to handle your HOSTS file download, edits, and most any other HOSTS issue.
If you have a separate party firewall or Winpatrol, you may have to give permissions at various times to Unlock the present default HOSTS file and install the new one.Web of TrustWOT
, Web of Trust, warns you about risky websites that try to scam visitors, deliver malware or send spam. Protect your computer against online threats by using WOT as your front-line layer of protection when browsing or searching in unfamiliar territory. WOT's color-coded icons show you ratings for 21 million websites, helping you avoid the dangerous sites:
- Green to go
- Yellow for caution
- Red to stop
WOT has an addon available for both Firefox and Internet Explorer.Install WinPatrol
Download it here
You can find information about how WinPatrol works hereRead some information here
on how to prevent Malware.
Hopefully these steps will help keep your computer clean.Stand Up and Be Counted ---> Malware Complaints <--- where you can make difference!
The site offers people who have been (or are) victims of malware the opportunity to document their story and, in that way, launch a complaint against the malware and the makers of the malware.
If there are any other questions then feel free to ask or in future do not hesitate to contact us here at The Malware Removal Forums