Oh, okay Lisa. Now I understand... RAA went right over my head
I clicked on the details box and it opened and said C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe, arnt they suppose to say the name of the program that you selected?
The details box will tell you the location of the program and the name of the program's executable file. In this case iexplore.exe is the executable file that runs when you launch Internet Explorer. The location is a folder named "Internet Explorer" and that folder is located in a folder on your C: drive named "Program Files".
CleanUp! with OTMoveIT
- Double click OTMoveIt3.exe to launch the programme.
- Click on the CleanUp! button.
- OTMoveIt will download a list from the Internet, if your firewall or other defensive programmes alerts you, allow it access.
- Select Yes when the "Begin cleanup Process?" prompt appears.
- If you are prompted to Reboot during the cleanup, select Yes.
- When finished exit out of OTMoveIt
- The tool will delete itself once it finishes, if not delete it by yourself.
Let me know if you have any other questions regarding my instructions or if we can close this topic.
BTW, you might like to register at Bleeping Computer
. They have a room there for helping Vista Users with general questions and/or troubleshooting. They also have rooms for supporting specific software programs. You will also find lots of useful tutorials there. I can tell that you would like to learn more about your computer and that might be a good place for you to start.