I have asked advice about your problem from my Malware expert collagues. We need to find out few things before i can decide what to do.
By viewing the Event Viewer logs we could maybe find out what is wrong.
- Go to Start
- Click on Run
- In the box, type eventvwr
- Look at the System and Application log files and note any that are made at the time you lose connection or have another problem
- We need to know the Event ID and Source.
In Device Manager we can find out if anything is wrong with one of your devices.
- Right-click on My Computer
- Click Manage
- Now click on Device Manager
- Expand all the sections and check them for any exclamation marks. Make a note of it
- We need to know the section where the device was found and the name of the device