Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

microsoft updates

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

microsoft updates

Unread postby jcecil » March 29th, 2009, 12:31 am

I was told by my moderator/assistant that, due to my OS's questionable status, I cannot receive updates and therefore am a danger to society. Apparently microsoft doesn't share his view as I have been downloading and installing updates all afternoon. I just finished XP SP3 which took quite a while. Everytime I restart the little "updates are ready for your computer, click here" balloon pops up so I click it and get some more. I got critical security updates, malware removal tool, IE7 with updates, an activeX update, and, as I said, SP3. I don't know what else they have, but I'll take 'em.
jcecil
Banned Member

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: microsoft updates

Unread postby NonSuch » March 29th, 2009, 3:04 am

You are using an invalid Product Key, a VLK that is known to be compromised. Your operating system is invalid and you have stated that you have no intention of taking the steps necessary to make it valid.

Moreover, it is the policy of the Malware Removal Forum that we do not assist those who are using illegal/invalid software.

http://malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=550

If you have reason to believe that your copy of Windows should have passed the validation process, you may contact Microsoft for assistance:

http://forums.microsoft.com/genuine/def ... ?siteid=25