So let's use then otmoveit3 again:
- Please double-click OTMoveIt3.exe to run it. (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).
- Copy the lines in the codebox below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):
- Code: Select all
- Return to OTMoveIt3, right click in the "Paste List of Files/Folders to Move" window (under the yellow bar) and choose Paste.
- Click the red Moveit! button.
- Copy everything in the Results window (under the green bar) to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy), and paste it in your next reply.
- Close OTMoveIt3
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.
In this case, after the reboot, open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log
and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles
folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.