Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

lack of response / archived

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: lack of response / archived

Unread postby Shaba » October 22nd, 2008, 2:26 pm

That indicates then hardware problems.

Is it OK to redirect you to some windows forum?

You can come back after your computer hardware works better that we can run some scans.
Shaba
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby snaphu » October 22nd, 2008, 7:39 pm

That indicates then hardware problems.

Is it OK to redirect you to some windows forum?

You can come back after your computer hardware works better that we can run some scans.

:PYES! please direct me
snaphu

Unread postby Shaba » October 23rd, 2008, 3:45 am

I recommend this place.
Shaba
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby NonSuch » November 1st, 2008, 3:38 pm

Due to referral to another forum, this topic is now closed.

If you still require help, please open a new thread in the Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my! forum, include a fresh FRST log, and wait for a new helper.

Once your hardware issue has been resolved, if further help is needed, please feel free to come back and start a new topic.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!