Delete the older versions of Java and download the newest.
Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components.
- Close any programmes you may have running, ESPECIALLY your web browser
- Click Start > Control Panel.
- Click Add/Remove Programs.
- Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
- Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
- Repeat as many times as necessary to remove all versions of Java.
- Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
To avoid using the Sun Download manager just click on the link below Windows Offline Installation which says jre-6u7-windows-i586-p.exe.
Let me know you saw this too.