Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Hacked

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Hacked

Unread postby Ioaz » June 15th, 2008, 4:20 pm

My Hotmail/msn has been hacked along with my other networking profiles
i didnt visit any sites, but i dont know they might of put a key logger or something
all they knew was my emial address
Help it has important emails on it :(
Ioaz

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Hacked

Unread postby ndmmxiaomayi » June 17th, 2008, 1:53 am

Hi,

Welcome to Malware Removal.

Have you changed all your passwords from a clean computer?

1. Please download Deckard's System Scanner from Tech Support Forum and save it to your desktop. Note: You must be logged onto an account with administrator privileges.
  2. Save all your work and close all opened programs.
  3. Double click on dss.exe to run it. Follow the prompts.
  4. When the scan is complete, two log files will be produced. The first one, main.txt, will be maximized, the second one, extra.txt, will be minimized.
  5. Please post the contents of the 2 log files in your next reply. 1 log per reply please.
ndmmxiaomayi
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Re: Hacked

Unread postby NonSuch » June 22nd, 2008, 12:52 am

Due to lack of response, this topic is now closed.

If you still require help, please open a new thread in the Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my! forum, include a fresh FRST log, and wait for a new helper.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator