Thank you for staying with me to the end
This is my normal post for when you are clear - which you now are - or seem to be.
Please advise of any problems you still have. If you think you're clean please give one more reply so that I can archive this topic.
Now that you are clean, please follow these simple steps in order to keep your computer clean and secure:Time for some housekeeping
- Click START then RUN
- Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK
Please delete these tools also,
fix.regMake your Internet Explorer more secure
- This can be done by following these simple instructions:
- From within Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu and then click on Options.
- Click once on the Security tab
- Click once on the Internet icon so it becomes highlighted.
- Click once on the Custom Level button.
- Change the Download signed ActiveX controls to Prompt
- Change the Download unsigned ActiveX controls to Disable
- Change the Initialise and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe to Disable
- Change the Installation of desktop items to Prompt
- Change the Launching programs and files in an IFRAME to Prompt
- Change the Navigate sub-frames across different domains to Prompt
- When all these settings have been made, click on the OK button.
- If it prompts you as to whether or not you want to save the settings, press the Yes button.
Next press the Apply
button and then the OK
to exit the Internet Properties page.Visit Microsoft's Update Site Frequently
- It is important that you visit http://update.microsoft.com/
regularly. This will ensure your computer has always the latest security updates available installed on your computer. If there are new updates to install, install them immediately, reboot your computer, and revisit the site until there are no more critical updates.WinPatrol by BillPWinpatrol
doesn't detect malware, but it helps stop it from getting on your machine in the first place. It is also a great Startup manager, and its free for personal use!Update all these programs regularly
- Make sure you update all the programs I have listed regularly. Without regular updates you WILL NOT
be protected when new malicious programs are released.How to Help us
Please Consider donating =D>> Here <<
you can see how you can help us.