Please note that all instructions given are customised for this computer only, the tools used may cause damage if used on a computer with different infections.
If you think you have similar problems, please post a log in the HJT forum and wait for help.
Unless informed of in advance, failure to post replies within 5 days will result in this thread being closed.
Hello and welcome to the forums
My name is Katana and I will be helping you to remove any infection(s) that you may have.
Please observe these rules while we work:
1. If you don't know, stop and ask!
Don't keep going on.
2. Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
3. Please continue to respond until I give you the "All Clear"
(Just because you can't see a problem doesn't mean it isn't there)
If you can do those three things, everything should go smoothly
I apologize for the delay in responding, but as you can probably see the forums are quite busy
and sometimes a post manages to slip by us.
Unfortunately there are far more people needing help than there are helpers.
What Anti Virus do you use ?Submit a File For Analysis
We need to have the files below Scanned by Uploading them/it to Virus Total
Please visit Virustotal
Copy/paste the the following file path into the windowC:\Windows\system32\jureg.exe
Click Submit/Send File
Please post back, to let me know the results.
If Virustotal is too busy please try JottiMalwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to
- Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please copy and paste the log into your next reply
- If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this:
- C:\\Documents and Settings\\Username\\Application Data\\Malwarebytes\\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\\Logs\\mbam-log-date (time).txt
Please could you give me a list of the programs that are installed.
- Start HijackThis
- Click on the Misc Tools button
- Click on the Open Uninstall Manager button.
You will see a list with the programs installed in your computer.
Click on save list
button and specify where you would like to save this file.
When you press Save button a notepad will open with the contents of that file.
Simply copy and paste the contents of that notepad into your next post.