Hi! Welcome to the MWR
My name is Scotty
. I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems. HijackThis logs can take a while to research.
Please be patient as my posts to you have to be checked before I reply, so they make take longer.Click here
to download HJTsetup.exe
- Save HJTsetup.exe to your desktop.
- Double click on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.
- Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Additional Tasks dialogue.
- Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
- Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
- At the final dialogue box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a log file button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
- Click Save to save the log file and then the log will open in notepad.
- Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
- Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
- DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
Please make a uninstall list using HijackThis
To access the Uninstall Manager you would do the following: 1.
Start HijackThis 2.
Click on the Config
Click on the Misc Tools
Click on the Open Uninstall Manager
Click on the Save list...
button and specify where you would like to save this file. When you press Save
button a notepad will open with the contents of that file. Simply copy and paste
the contents of that notepad here in a reply.