Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

not had any help on this or any other site yet (trojan).

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

not had any help on this or any other site yet (trojan).

Unread postby platinum_gold » May 16th, 2007, 12:19 pm

Hi, I would very much appreciate any help as I have been uncessful here and elsewhere so far. I need to use ebay/paypal/online banking tonight.

I may have a trojan according to spydoctor and was informed there was trojan.pws.tanspy which affects registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\microsoft\windows\currentversion\controlpanel\load

do i just remove this registry key manually?

any help is greatly appreciated.
platinum_gold

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby platinum_gold » May 16th, 2007, 5:42 pm

Mods please close thread as I've received a fix.reg for this on another forum, thanks!
platinum_gold