Hello Rashid...welcome to Malware Removal!
I'm not sure this is malware related, but we can check some things...certainly sounds weird.
Do you get any error messages before the computer restarts?
Since you cannot download anything from the internet on the affected computer, what you will have to do is go to a non-affected computer, come back to this page, and download this file to a removable media ...say like a USB thumb drive, CD or floppy (right click on the Click Here
link below and choose save as
and save the file to the removable media):
to download HJTsetup.exe
Then take the copy of the HJTsetup.exe
file on the removable media to the affected computer and save it to your desktop. After you have transferred the file to the affected computer's desktop, follow the following directions:
Doubleclick on the HJTsetup.exe
icon on your desktop
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This
- Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Addition Tasks dialogue.
- Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again. Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
- At the final dialogue box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
- Click on Edit>Select All; then click on Edit>Copy to copy the entire contents of the log.
- Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
- DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
Let's see what it shows and then we'll go from there....