You should post a HijackThis log, here in this same thread, for analysis.
Meanwhile, please perform this online scan: F-Secure Online Scanner Next Generation Beta
1. Click on the link "F-Secure Online Scanner Next Generation Beta
2. You may receive an alert on the address bar at this point to install the ActiveX control.
3. Click on that alert and then Click Insall ActiveX component
4. Read the license agreement and click "Accept
5.Click "Custom Scan
" and be sure the following are checked:
- Scan whole System
- Scan all files
- Scan whole system for rootkits
- Scan whole system for spyware
- Scan inside archives
- Use advanced heuristics
6. When the scan completes, click the "I want to decide item by item
7. For each item found, Select "Disinfect
" and click "Next
8. When done, click the "Show Report
" button, then use copy and paste to save the report to a notepad file so you can include it with your next reply.
Next click HERE
to download a self extractable version of hijackthis.
Double click on the hjthis.exe (This is not a typo)
then click "extract". It will be extracted automatically to it's own folder located here:
This folder is where you will find the HJT logs that you save. When you use the application to remove anything, you will also find the backup copies made by HJT inside this folder.
You can double click the icon that was placed on the Desktop to run hijackthis or you can use the icon inside the folder.
Click Do a system scan and save a logfile
. Copy and paste the contents of that log back here in this thread along with the log from the F-Secure scan. Thanks!