The all clear is here . Let me know how things are please.
Here are some measures you can take to stay more secure online:
It's a good idea to Flush your System Restore points after ridding yourself of malware: You can clean this by doing the following:
- Click Start | Help and Support | Undo changes to your computer with System Restore.
- Click Create A Restore Point then click Next. Give it a name it and then click Create, then Close.
- Close the Help and Support Center box.
- Click Start | Run and type Cleanmgr
- Select (C: ) then click OK.
- Click the More Options tab.
- Click Clean Up in the System Restore Section.
Secure your Internet Explorer by going here and following the instructions there.
Better yet, use an alternative browser! Download FireFox and give it a run. It is far more secure than Internet Explorer. Or, you can get Opera.
Install and keep updated, SpywareBlaster and SpywareGuard
Hide system files
It is very important that system files and folders are hidden again, so that they DO NOT get deleted by mistake. To hide system files and folders, do the following for your operating system...
* Click Start.
* Open My Computer.
* Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
* Select the View Tab.
* Under the Hidden files and folders heading, uncheck Do not show hidden files and folders
* Check the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
* Click Yes to confirm.
* Click OK.