Your hijackthis log appears to be clean. Let's just do one more scan and if everything is fine, I will give you the final instructions.
Now run this online scan using Internet Explorer:
Kaspersky Online Scanner from http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner
Next Click on Launch Kaspersky Online Scanner
You will be prompted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
- The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
- Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
- Now click on Scan Settings
- In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
- Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
- Scan Options:
- Scan Archives
- Scan Mail Bases
- Click OK
- Now under select a target to scan:
- Select My Computer
- This will program will start and scan your system.
- The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
- Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
- Now click on the Save as Text button:
- Save the file to your desktop.
Copy and paste that information from Kapersky in your next post.