Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

CPU has the PLAGUE!! HELP!!

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

CPU has the PLAGUE!! HELP!!

Unread postby flashk1 » June 12th, 2006, 5:00 pm

Ok, I have followed all the steps ran multiple programs numerous times and I'm still not 100% clean. It has helped but something is still replicating or there is some sort of un-secure point of exposure putting me at risk. This is very frustrating. I'm a pretty savvy guy and was surprised I could not get this taken care of myself but I really appreciate your help. If you give very specific instructions I'll follow them to a "T". A good friend/co-worker is also eagerly awaiting your response. I inadvertently infected his computer with affected media stored on my PMP which I copied on to his computer. I'll advise him to register with you guys and follow your instructions if that it how you would prefer it or if I can't cure his problem with the instructions you give me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
flashk1

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Bob4 » June 12th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Welcome to MWR forums.

Please go here and download Hijackthis.

Run a scan and save a log file and post the contents of that log in your next reply in this thread.
Bob4
MRU Master
MRU Master

Unread postby ChrisRLG » June 12th, 2006, 6:12 pm

HJT posted in the topic at this link

http://www.malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10706

Please stay with the new topic.

This topic locked.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!